Entertainment & Events Liability Insurance
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS LIABILITY also known as Broadform Liability or Public Liability insurance will cover your legal liability to compensate third parties for personal injury and third party property damage caused by an occurrence in connection with your business activities.
In addition to paying compensation, the policy will also provide cover for legal defence costs relating to a claim for third party personal injury and all third party property damage.
Public Liability policies can be taken out to cover a short term period or one-off event or can be taken out for a 12 month period.
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS LIABILITY can cover the following activities / occupations
- Event Promoters & Organisers
- Event Managers & Coordinators
- Market Organisers & Coordinators
- Events including concerts, festivals, theatre productions, conferences & trade shows, dance parties & under 18’s discos, corporate functions, private functions, performing tours, film screenings, sporting events, fashion shows, product launches, eisteddfods, cultural and community events
- Sound & Lighting Operators / Audio Visual Production Companies
- Stage Managers
- Event Crewing Companies
- Martial Arts, Boxing, Kickboxing Events
- Drama & Dance Schools
- Booking Agent / Artist Management
- Recording Studios
Click to fill in the ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS Proposal Form