PERFORMSURE is a public liability insurance policy designed to cover performers and entertainers who are booked to turn up and perform and earn less than $ 250,000 income per annum.
PERFORMSURE can cover the following activities / occupations:
- Solo Entertainers & Musicians
- Music Duo’s, Trios and bands up to 12 performers
- Children’s Entertainers such as clowns puppeteers, face painters, costume characters
- Street theatre performers such as fire eaters and jugglers
- Magicians (including Hypnotists, providing not on cruise ships).
- Performing groups, acrobats, dance groups
- Mobile DJ’s and Karaoke Operators
- Spruikers & MC’s
- Music Teachers
- Actor (excluding named performers)
- Presenters of Workshops providing they DO NOT INCLUDE any of the excluded activities.
Note that if you hire venues to put on an event you do not qualify for PERFORMSURE.
N.B. At this time we do not have an online facility for brokers.
Brokers, please fill in the PERFORMSURE Proposal Form
If you are an Event Organiser, please refer to our EVENTSURE or Entertainment & Events Liability products.
Click here for FAQ’s