BUSINESS INSURANCE is designed for businesses where their location is fixed and contents and stock rarely move away from it.
Business insurance is a package policy which can be made up of 1 or more of the following sections.
- Property Section – This covers damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire, perils and accidental damage.
- Business Interruption Section – This covers the business income lost as a result of an interruption to / reduction in, the business ability to trade.
- Theft / Burglary Section – This covers theft of contents and stock.
- Money Section – This cover theft or loss of money.
- Glass Section – This covers breakage of glass including windows and signage.
- Liability Section – This will cover your legal liability to compensate third parties for personal injury and third party property damage caused by an occurrence in connection with your business activities.
- Employee Dishonesty Section – This covers fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
- Machinery Breakdown Section – This covers damage to machinery caused by breakdown.
- Electronic Equipment Section – This covers loss or damage to electronic equipment such as computers and laptops.
- General property Section – This covers portable property, such as tools which may be used away from the main business premises.
- Tax Audit Section – This covers costs incurred by your accountant in conducting an audit.
Click to fill in the BUSINESS INSURANCE Proposal Form